Sunday, May 8, 2011
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to all of those moms out there.
God has blessed me with a wonderful mother and mother-in-law, both of which have set good examples that I hope to follow as I become a mother this year. Though I am not technically a mother yet, this mother's day has been special. I get to watch moms with their children and I get to dream about what the future holds for me and this little one. I am so very excited for that day when I get to hold my little one in my arms and I get to be called mommy. (Even more special when that little voice will call me mommy - brings tears to my eyes right now!)
For those women that might be struggling with infertility - I know that this day can be rough. Thinking back, I don't think we attended church the past two years on mother's day. Know that prayers are being lifted up for those that struggle and I pray that you feel God's peace and comfort today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment