Hello loyal readers. You see, I know you are loyal if you are reading this. Sorry I have been MIA for awhile. Things here are good, but life sure is getting busy with a toddler!
We had a great Christmas. I'd like to tell you I'll get around to posting pictures soon but that probably won't happen! I hope to soon post a few shots from Monkey's one year shoot first.
I feel like I'm starting 2013 a little behind! And I'm ok with that. If you really know me you will find that hard to believe. But I find I'm adjusting to what life with a toddler looks like. It's ok to be behind as long as we're having fun!
Currently, Nate and I are doing some things to simplify our life, so hopefully that will open up some more time to blog. But for now I'm trying to stay on top of my part-time job and deal with my forever teething almost 15-month old! I'm mean seriously forever, this child decided to get all of them at once. The catch is that they only come in one at a time, back to back and soooooooo very slow. The same tooth has been sitting on the edge of her gum waiting to busy through at any minute. It was just being polite and waiting on the one on the other side to come through first. Now if the 2nd molar she is cutting would be polite and hurry up, we might catch a break . So that's where I have been. In between holidays I have been working and dealing with teeth!
Hopefully in this new year I can be more diligent. Someone is getting to the age where I should have plenty of funny stories to tell. Thanks for sticking with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment