Sunday, June 19, 2016

Lately

Well, we are getting settled in our new home.  We are waiting on a new couch and some new bedroom furniture.  Once I get those in I will post some pictures of the new house.  We are LOVING it!!  The girls have some fun neighbors to play with and the size of this house is just really perfect for us.  I haven't been taking too many pictures, but I thought I would go all the way back in April and May on my phone and just post some random pictures!  Hope you enjoy.  Tomorrow starts our VBS at church.  With mommy directing part of it life will be a little crazy this week.  Looking forward to slowing down and enjoying summer after this week!



This girl had an amazing 1st soccer season!!  She loved it by the end and even scored 3 goals in one game!  We just signed her up to play in the fall.






Enjoying the zoo with friends one spring day


You can pet the turtles now!
Her very first soccer practice!
Loves to be just like big sissy.
Crazy hair after a nap a few days ago!
Doc took a bunch of photos of the girls with some good natural light before we left for church while we were living there.  He got some good shots...
This one decided to keep posing with attitude though!
This picture makes me miss how long her hair was.  She got a good summer cut, but now I can't wait until it gets long again.

There is the attitude again!


This was before picture day for soccer.  So cute!
Action shot!

No comments: