It's been awhile since my last post, but I have been pretty busy with subbing and I haven't really felt that inspired to write lately. Things are going well, just no inspiration. But I do have something fun to write about!
Nate and I are New Orleans bound for our anniversary next year and I'm so excited! Thanks to when our anniversary falls, we get great travel deals and thanks to Southwest - we are able to fly cheaply and really enjoy our trip!
That said - we need suggestions on what to do. If you have been, leave a comment and let me know things that we definiately must see. And yes, we are already planning to visit Cafe du Monde at least once, if not every day while we are there! ;)
We are staying 6 blocks from the French Quarter so we will be in walking distance of most things.
Let me hear from you!!
1 comment:
My Aunt Dale lived there for 15 years. When I would go visit she would take me to the best restaurants that looked like total dives. I will ask her some of the local favorites. She hasn't been there since Katrina but i will ask her.
Post a Comment