My newest project was for my good friend Marianne. She is having a baby girl next month and I was actually able to get this done to give to her at the shower. First time I have been able to do that! I was so excited about this one because I loved the
pattern - it just looked so girlie. It took awhile because I had to make each square and then sew them all together - but I will definitely make it again - trying different color combinations. Look for another baby boy afghan coming soon - they are taking me longer now that I am working, but I'm still trying to work fast!
 |
| A full shot of the afghan - it turned out a great size - I had to add squares to the pattern - almost double. The yarn I used was thinner than the pattern called for and I also apparently stitch tighter than patterns call for! |
 |
| Up close shot |
 |
| Trying to get a little artsy with my shots! :) |
1 comment:
This one is my favorite b. Beautiful!!
Post a Comment