Friday, March 4, 2011

Lazy Bones

To my loyal readers...I'm so sorry that I have been lacking in my posting.  I realize it has been almost half a month since I have posted.  I have no excuse - except for being lazy - and uninspired.

The recent weather has been great - usually will inspire at least one post, but not this year.  I guess I can attribute it to beginning to work "full time".  As many of you know I have been substitute teaching for almost 3 years now and I really do love it.  But two weeks ago - I started a semi-permanent placement.  A friend is having a baby in a few weeks - and I have been shadowing her to take over her class for the rest of the year.  I will be teaching Kindergarten for the next three months. I am excited, but so far it is wearing me out and I haven't even started by myself yet!  I guess it is the same with any job.  Whenever you start working all the time and are not used to it your body has to adjust!

I will try to post more in the future - for those of you still here - thanks for sticking with me and checking back on a regular basis.

Surely I will be inspired soon and can share some wisdom with you! :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Kindergartners have more energy than the energizer bunny! Being too tired to type is just one side effect of the job. Being unable to speak in complete thoughts and staying awake past 8 pm will also occur. Be prepared. :) Good Luck!!!!

TDB said...

Hang in there! I started working pretty much full time recently because Austin resigned and it has been killing me! I keep wondering why its so hard when I did it for so long before!