Thursday, July 26, 2012

So Good

Our little Monkey has had an ear infection.  We are on day 2 of antibiotics so she is starting to act like her old self again, but she has been off and on grumpy the past few days.  A little while back I was taking some pictures of her while her daddy was home and I caught a series of her laughing at him and it just melted my heart when I realized what I got.  I love to see pure laughter where people just let go - there is something so beautiful about it.  It's a short series of three, but they are so very precious.



I managed to catch so many of her many facial expressions while taking these pictures, but if I posted them all you would be bored of looking at them!  These are by far my favorite series from the many pics I took.

No comments: