We went to Ellington which is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to have pictures taken. There are so many possibilities there, and we have taken each set of her pictures in a different location.
In the first set of pictures she is wearing one of my dresses. I think it makes her look like a doll!
Enjoy the pictures.























![]() |
| This one is sweet to me because she is doing her favorite thing sitting on one of my childhood blankets with one of my baby dresses in in the corner. LOVE! |


![]() |
| I imagine that when the day comes (many, many years down the road) that she is engaged - there could be another picture taken like this! :) |
![]() | ||
| Love this - we didn't go this time to get a picture taken, but we snapped a few at the beginning. I'm so glad we did. We got a good one! |



No comments:
Post a Comment