Back in November we had her 1 year photo shoot with Jessica Williamson from BlueLove Photography. Again, I'm so thankful to have Jess in our lives and I am so thankful to have these photos to treasure. We were able to invite our families to have some pictures made. Monkey got her picture made with the grandparents and then my whole family was able to come that day.
She sent me over 500 photos from that day, so to choose a few was pretty hard. I tried to keep it small and I think I did a pretty good job. I don't have the energy or the time to comment on each photo, but there are some sweet shots below that you will see of her looking at her Pop and her Doc. I love those two photos, and she sure does love her grandparents.
Enjoy!

























No comments:
Post a Comment