Well... Nate started talking about a Chromebook a few months ago. He told me that he thought I would like it. A tablet for me is not very realistic. I need a hard keyboard and a laptop that sits in my lap in order to blog like I like. So, we did some research and I decided that it would be a good fit for me.
The one I wanted was a little hard to find, so I finally got my hands on one Wednesday. After a couple of days of use, I LOVE it! It's is completely web based. There is no software to run on it, I can't add my own programs, it simply is a laptop that gives me access to everything Google, plus some web based apps. I knew all this when I bought it. It has a battery life of at least 8 hours. I can upload my pictures from my SD Card to Drive and then I can edit them online.
It's all a very different mind set and I am having to get used to many new things, but I think this was a perfect fit for me.
So now, hopefully, I will be blogging a lot more frequently (that is until I take another small break when I have a newborn!).
No comments:
Post a Comment