Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pics from Lately

Just thought I would share a few pictures that I had captured on my phone lately.  We have been having a great summer.  We are currently going to VBS each morning this week and the girls and I are pretty exhausted - but loving it!  Monkey has gotten to the point where she loves her pool now and she loves to go to the big pool too.  Lil Bit is doing well being carted around everywhere - she is still so chill that it makes it easy.  We are settling into a good routine - that will change tomorrow I'm sure! - but I'm learning to go with it! :)

The girls got to spend some time with their great grandmother last week.

Caught a rare moment where they were both happy, willing to sit still AND smile for the camera!

This cracked me up.  She was really looking up at the clouds and telling me what she saw, but it made her look like she was a teenager sunbathing.
Enjoying some outside time in the shade while sis played in the pool.
When you put the slide into the pool it makes it a lot more enticing!
She doesn't really care for the pool (it's too cold) but we went to the pool last week and she just had to wear her swimsuit for a little while!

No comments: