Here are a few pics from my phone from the last month or so.
Monkey has started playing more with her toys and she wanted to have a tea party with her baby dolls one morning. I helped her get it set up and she made sure to say the blessing before she started.



We tried a bow in Lil Bit's hair and it stayed for a little while. Her hair is getting longer.

She really sleeps better on her belly. This particular picture was after she fought and fought because she didn't want to and finally truly passed out on her belly. She doesn't fight it as much anymore and sleeps so well when she finally rolls over.

We play out on the deck in the afternoons because we have shade. Caught a few shots of the girls playing and together.



As I was looking at them, I realized that I caught almost the same shot of the two of them around the same age.


Lil Bit has been learning to maneuver her Johnny Jump Up. She is learning to enjoy it. This was her first time ever being in it.



We have really been working on sitting up lately and she really enjoys trying. Not sure what is going on with the lens on my camera, but it produces these marks on the pictures. Silly phone.




No comments:
Post a Comment