Friday, April 24, 2015

Been Awhile

Sorry it's been almost 2 months since I posted.  I feel like we have been trying to dig our way out of the grief of the miscarriage.  It's interesting to me.  I don't really realize that I'm in the depths of grief until I come out of it.  This past week I finally felt like the fog was truly lifting and I was coming out of it.

I feel like life is beginning to return to normal and we are moving forward.  Monkey and I got back into a little routine of "school" and I felt like my own personal routine was beginning to come back together.  The girls are also starting to get along and play well together.  The other night Nate and I were cooking dinner and I looked around and realized we didn't have a screaming 1 year old crawling around our feet.  She was happily and quietly playing with her sister in the playroom.  It was AWESOME!!

And...I have just been hired to start a job teaching preschool in August.  I'm going to write a separate post just on that, because God's hand was completely in that process and I think its a neat story.

For now, enjoy some pictures of the last couple of months.

First buggy ride together at Publix
Apparenetly Lil Bit thought it was a fun ride!
Sisters reading together in the same chair...a very rare moment
We took Money to see her first movie - Cinderella.  It was a beautiful movie and she loved it!
A rare moment holding hands while on a morning walk.
Mommy and Lil Bit sporting our sunnies.  She left them on longer than I thought!
Just enjoying swinging on a sunny day...
Being silly swinging on a sunny day...

Lil Bit fell out the front door onto our porch and scratched up her nose pretty bad right before Easter.  Poor thing.  She now knows how to get out doors now though!
We had 4 trees cut down next to our deck and greatly improved our view!  And our deck has now stayed clear since I pressure washed it.  Yay!!!
We celebrated Daddy turning 40 with dinner out after Monkey's swim lessons.  She is doing so great at those!  I'll post some videos soon.
Family walks are starting to look different...
Precious moment!
Our brave girl made it through her first dentist visit and even joined the No Cavity Club!!

No comments: