Monday, May 4, 2015

Lil Bit's 12 Month Photo Shoot

Our friend Meredith Teasley of Teasley Photography did such a great job again with Lil Bit's 12 month shoot.  We were a little behind in scheduling them because of the timing of the miscarriage.  We just weren't in the mood to document anything in pictures.  I'm kind of glad we waiting though because we got some shots of her standing on the bridge at Ellington.  I wanted to get these of Monkey in her 12 month shoot, but she wasn't standing on her own yet.  I absolutely LOVE how these turned out!!!  And I love the joy on our faces.  Through the hard times, we still find such joy in the family that God has blessed us with!



>


If I could figure out how to open my eyes during picture time, they would turn out better!  My eyes disappear during pictures!
I loved the girls faces in this one.
Lil Bit wouldn't sit in the grass so we had to use the quilt again!  Not sure she will enjoy the sand at the beach this year!!


My favorite of them looking at the camera.

MY FAVORITE of the whole shoot!!!


Such joy in this little one.  She is truly a blessing in our family.






LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these standing on the bridge!!!!!




No comments: