Monday, June 29, 2015

"Camping"

Betty - this one is for you!  I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would post a few days worth of what we have been up to!

After we got back from the beach we had a "campout" on the deck.  Monkey has been asking to camp out with daddy so we thought we would try this out first.  The tent barely fit on the deck, but thankfully it did!  We thought about having a camp fire, but Lil Bit is into EVERYTHING right now so we thought it best not to have her around an open fire!  We pulled the TV out into the tent since we were on the deck and watched a movie outside for our Friday night movie night.  Monkey had a lot of fun, but we have dogs behind us that bark a lot and it takes forever for the sun to go down so Nate gave it until around 10 and they finally came inside to sleep!




We had deconstructed S'Mores since we didn't have a fire!!


No comments: