I'm so glad this warfare started the year before we actually start school. Hopefully it will make it even easier to fight through the doubt next year. It's not going to be an easy journey. I didn't think it would be. The challenges will be daunting sometimes and others will just be figuring out schedules and what our day should look like. I wanted Evie to have one more year without set schedules, so we aren't really doing school this year, but we are working on reading. She is LOVING it and really thriving with the curriculum that I chose. I'm getting to see the beauty and sweetness in homeschool. There are days when I just don't feel like doing it, but when I press forward there are always rewards.
The blog I stumbled upon had a pretty great quote the other day that brought a lot of encouragement for this season:
You are right where you are supposed to be.
Delight in that.
Live in the beautiful.
Exalt Him on an ordinary day, in your very ordinary way.
And you will never, ever regret it.
No comments:
Post a Comment