When I am writing this, Pumpkin will be a week old tomorrow. By the time I post this she will be well into her second week. She is doing awesome. It is quite the adjustment to 3!! It's not really the baby. We know what to do with her. It's the other 2. It's making sure you take care of the baby, yet make time for the other two. And concentrated time for the other two. And then they fight over the baby and beg to hold her all the time or when they play with her they are not happy when she is not "looking" at them. We keep trying to explain that she will be more fun soon and interact with them, but they just want to be with her. It's very sweet and we love it, there is just a huge learning curve about juggling all 3! And then there is school. We actually started back today (Wednesday) because we all needed the routine and we need to figure out what it looks like while Daddy is still off of work. It went well, but things will just take a lot longer and that is ok! This is a season and we will learn. I already wouldn't trade it for anything.
She is a eating and sleeping champ so far. She is already giving us 4 hour stretches at night which means that Nate and I only have to wake up once each night which is amazing! I know that will change and she will have rough nights, but she is doing great so far.
She will be held longer than the other 2 knowing that she is our last. She already takes most of her naps on us or in some kind of seat out in the rooms with us. But she is doing great sleeping in her pack n play at night. But I have waited for a long time to have another baby sleeping on my chest or to be carrying one around in a pouch and I'm not giving that up anytime soon! We can't ruin her and this time will pass by so very quickly. I'm too aware of that!
 |
| Decked out and ready for football! |
 |
| She is doing good sleeping in her Woombie with her arms down, but buddy she sure does like them up at her face! |
 |
| I still cannot get enough of these sleepy smiles. She still does them all the time! |
 |
| Lucie has been very good with yet another addition. She has been very protective of her and makes sure she is ok when she cries. |
 |
| She is so loved by her sisters. It is going to be so fun to watch them grow older and hopefully become the best of friends! |
No comments:
Post a Comment