
She is starting to wake up more. Being 12 days early, I think she is sleeping more during the day than the other girls did at this time. But she is starting to have more times of being alert and we are starting to figure out a rhythm for our days with taking care of her, getting in school and getting in some much needed time outside.

She is very strong and loves to be held up on your shoulder so she can look around. When she does tummy time she holds her head up pretty well and will even roll over quite often if she can get her head above her shoulders and lead with the weight of her head.

She loves her sisters, and when they are not fighting over her - they love being with her. She will stare at me when I feed her, but other than that she usually is looking around when I talk to her. But I have noticed when her sisters talk to her, she looks right at them and stares at them. I'm sure they will be the first ones to get her to smile!

She still takes 4 naps a day and they are all pretty long. I forgot how much I like it when they drop that nap before bedtime, but I'm guessing that will be awhile.

She is very content just like the other 2 girls, unless she is hungry or sleepy. And she doesn't much care for bath time. She is actually quite hilarious. Every time I put her in her tub she looks at me like she doesn't understand what is happening, then she either puts her little fists up like she wants a fight or she cries. She is getting more used to it and I just got her a new bathtub so I don't have to keep filling up our garden tub to bathe her!
She is starting to test her voice, mostly when she isn't happy.
She laid her her mobile for the first time yesterday and was content for a long time. She seems to like it as much as Lil Bit did.
She is starting to sleep better at night, but she is the loudest sleeper out of the 3, that I remember, and she has thrown us for a loop the first 6 weeks. We have been pretty tired around her, but yesterday morning for the first time, I woke up feeling like we were going to make it. :)
What a blessing this little gift has been to our family so far. She is the best surprise I have ever been given in my life and we are so thankful to have her here.
No comments:
Post a Comment