Things I am thankful for:
- I am thankful for my husband and thankful for the man that he is becoming. Over the past year I have watched him grow stronger in his faith and in his relationship with God. He is the leader of our little family and he is my steadfast rock. I can be a little high strung (most of the time!) and he compliments me well and brings calm to my crazy life. He takes care of me, loves me and puts up with my silly ways. I am thankful that God has blessed me with him.
- I am thankful for my family - all of them. Nate and I are fortunate to live close to almost our entire family. I think that sometimes I take this for granted, but we are truly blessed. They are a family that prays over one another, that takes care of one another, laughs and cries with one another, among many other things. We have also been blessed with 5 precious nieces, that even though they may not know it, have made this time of waiting on a baby a little bit easier. Whenever I am feeling down, I can just hug on one of them and they make it all go away. The Lord knows what He is doing.
- I am thankful for our friends - old and new. We have some of the most steadfast friends that God has blessed us with. Friends that we have been down to the depths and back with, friends that love unconditionally and tell us the truth. That is very rare to find and it is such a blessing. We have been blessed with some new friends that we are just beginning to form relationships with and it is amazing to see God work through those friendships and deepen them.
- I am thankful for our church. God led us to this church almost a year ago and it has been a challenging growth experience ever since. The people that we have met and the studies that we have been involved with have deepened my relationship with Christ like never before. There is no question that we have been planted right where we need to be.
- I am thankful for this life - all the ups and downs. God continues to amaze and bless me in new ways. I know that I just have to hold on and watch what He is going to do in my life. I am so excited to see what this new year will hold and what He has in store for Nate and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment