...the end of my 20's. Tomorrow begins a new decade for me - I plan to fully embrace my 30's -I'm not running. We all get older right??
With my birthday coming, of course we had our 4th annual B's Backyard Birthday Bash this past weekend and had more people than we have ever had. It was so much fun, but very H-O-T! Nate smoked his BBQ again this year and tweaked his recipe a little bit - it was delicious! We had roughly 50 people there - with half of them being kids. Evie will have plenty of fun playmates when she gets bigger. :) Of course, I didn't take pictures - I never do. But thankfully my sweet friend Courtney took my camera and got a few shots.
 |
| First shot of our family of three!!!! (Sorry Lucie, I guess we are technically a family of four!) |
 |
| Blowing out the candles on my yummy birthday cake! |
 |
| Of course I made home made ice cream to go with the cake. Yummy vanilla, coconut and lemonade. |
 |
| Shots of the backyard - I think most of the people were on the deck eating the BBQ! |
Thank you to all that came out to celebrate me and my day of birth! :) We had a blast and are so grateful for family and good friends that God has richly blessed us with.
1 comment:
I have a couple of nighttime pictures too. Do you want me to email them?
Post a Comment