Usually I don't get very excited about the different kinds of Hershey's Kisses that they put out. I can do without them for the most part, but the other day Nate and I were at Target returning some things. He was looking looking through the circular and saw that they were offering a special on Pumpkin Spice Kisses. I LOVE pumpkin flavored anything. So of course - I had to jump on it and see what these were about.
We went back to the candy section and picked up a bag. I couldn't even wait until we got home - I opened them in the car and took a bite out of one. The first one I ate was a little much - I think because you are expecting some kind of chocolate flavor with a pumpkin spice. Not the case. I'm pretty sure they made these with white chocolate and added the flavor. After eating a few more - I fell in love with them. They are creamy and just melt in your mouth and they have just the right amount of yummy pumpkin flavor. And the best thing is they are so rich - you can't really eat more than 2 or 3 in one sitting.
So if you are a pumpkin fan - I urge you to run out to the store right now and find a bag of pumpkin spice Hershey's Kisses - you won't be disappointed. I hope this becomes a staple of candy they produce each fall. I think I need to get another bag!!
No comments:
Post a Comment