Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Christmas Scarf

I finally finished a project I have been thinking about for a long time!  Yay!!  I managed to do before pumpkin arrives.  I call it the Christmas scarf because years ago I was watching one of my many Christmas movies and I saw a granny square scarf that I absolutely loved.  I thought about it for awhile, but couldn't remember exactly what it looked like.

Last Christmas, I was once again watching my many Christmas movies and I came across the movie the scarf was in!  I was so excited and paused the movie until I could figure out how I wanted to make it.  I had some other projects to finish before I could get to this one, but I finally managed to finish it.  I am so please with how it turned out.  Now I just can't wait for it to get cold enough outside to wear it!!


No comments: