Friday, February 3, 2012

Wakin' Up Happy!

Getting Pumpkin up in the mornings and up from each of her naps are some of my favorite times of the day.  She wakes up so happy and I love it!  Sometimes, Nate and I fight over who gets to the crib first to get her up just because they are best smiles of the day.  This picture doesn't even do it justice - her smiles are usually so much bigger, but once she sees the phone out - she plays shy.

She has started sticking her tongue out when she smiles and I'm so glad I caught one of those smiles.  It is so much fun having a baby that is happy to see you - and it is so much fun that the best part of my day is when she wakes up and not when she goes to sleep! :)  (Right now anyway ;) ).

This was just a sweet face - not quite a smile, but she still looks happy.  It's good for people to see that our child does smile and look happy since she is so solemn most of the time! :)

No comments: