Saturday, May 26, 2012

Does My Heart Good

Sooo, Daddy is at work today - Boooooo!  His office is moving and they decided it would be a good idea to move on the Saturday of a holiday weekend.  Sure do wish he was here today.

Pumpkin and I decided to go play outside in the new front yard after lunch this afternoon.  I have noticed just in the past week that her personality is really starting to blossom.  She is still solemn sometimes, but I would no longer characterize her as a solemn baby.  She smiles a huge smile every time you go get her up from her naps and just about every time you come into the room.  She loves to play and smiles at her toys and stuffed animals.  I love it.  And she is starting to laugh even more.  I'm glad I was able to catch this one on video, especially for Nate because he would have hated to miss this.

Apparently our daughter thinks it is hilarious to get hit in the face with a ball.  It started out as an accident and she loved it so much, I just kept doing it.  It's a soft ball - of course!  Excuse the movement in the video - I was having to catch the ball every time and tried to keep the camera straight.  We don't get this kind of laugh often, and boy it is so good for the soul to hear a baby laugh.  LOVE IT!!



No comments: