Monday, May 7, 2012

Plum Face

So far, Pumpkin has liked most of what I have made for her.  Even if she doesn't love it (pears) she still likes it enough.  The great thing right now though is if she doesn't really like something, she still eats it and doesn't spit it out, she just tends to make a face and looks like she is gagging.  I gave her a couple of puffs today and she wasn't a fan - she ate it, but gagged the entire time and made an AWFUL face.

Also - we have been having some feeding issues lately.  She doesn't like to take her bottle in her high chair right now, which is fine - I prefer to hold her.  But she has stopped enjoying eating as well in her high chair too.  I noticed the other day when I had to feed her in the car that she ate really well and ate all of her lunch in her car seat.  So we are trying to vary up where we eat right now and hoping that this is just a phase and that it will pass.  Thus the Bumbo on the floor in the video.

I now present to you, Plum Face (keep watching, we get her to make it twice!)

No comments: