Where oh where did my good napper go? Oh where oh where could she be???
I love the introduction of solids, I have loved watching her try new foods, but I don't like what it's doing to her sleep cycle. We have upped the food amount this week because she was showing me that she was still hungry (imagine that!). That combined with apples and plums being added to her diet equals a dirty diaper at every nap.
Teething is always an option for the culprit as well. Still no sign of teeth, but I'm still taking the general fussiness and sleeplessness that we have been having to be a sign that maybe they are coming soon.
Here's hoping her body will adjust to the food soon and that hopefully we can see a pearly white break through the surface soon!
With the move in a week I fear that it will only stand to disrupt her sleep even more. Here's hoping that part can at least be a smooth transition!
No comments:
Post a Comment