Our friend Meredith of
Teasley Photography captured some beautiful shots of Lil Bit for her 9 Month shoot. It was a cold, blustery morning when we met, but Lil Bit was a trooper. Her little bare feet and hands were blue by the time we were done, but we got her warmed up in the car and we got some great shots for dealing with the cold! We met at a new park (
Marcella Vivrette Smith Park) just down the road from us. It is a beautiful park with an old house and barn on the property and it sits at the foot of the Brentwood Hills. I need to read more up on the park, but it is supposed to have marked hiking trails in those hills.
Lil Bit was able to wear the same dress that Monkey did for her 9 month shoot. It is one of my dresses from when I was little. The dress and the porch make her look like a little china doll. I LOVE the way these pictures turned out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment