Thursday, December 17, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

We celebrated Thanksgiving Day this year with my side of the family.  We went to eat lunch at my Aunt's house and enjoyed an afternoon together.  I didn't grab very many pictures at all of that day, but I did grab a picture of Lil Bit with her great grandmother and of Tiece with her only great grandson.  The cousins all had fun playing together and the adults enjoyed talking for most of the afternoon after a yummy lunch!




On the Friday after Thanksgiving we headed over to Nate's parents' house to spend some time with his side of the family.  We ate a little breakfast and ended up spending a little time in downtown Franklin.  We enjoyed time spent together that day.  Once again, there were not a ton of pictures taken, but I did manage to grab shot of Lil Bit with her other great grandmother.


This is a typical look that we get from this child lately!

No comments: