


Once I finally got the time to sit down and pay attention to the patterns, it turned out that it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be! It was challenging, sure, but not too hard. In fact, I LOVED it. It spoke to the goal oriented part of my soul because you get to see a character come together more than just a blanket. I had enough in the kit to make Ariel and Cinderella. They turned out so cute! I will have to get more yarn to make the other princesses, but I plan on making more.



After that, I got the bug. I started looking for stuffed doll and animal patterns online and found some pretty cute free patterns. I started out making this "Sleepy Doll" for our neighbors who just had a little girl. It turned out so cute that now my girls each want one to sleep with! These take so much less time than making a blanket and I love being able to be creative with them!! I plan to make a giraffe soon and I will post pictures as I make more creations.


1 comment:
Those are adorable! Can I put in an order for an Ariel? You are talented sweet friend. Can't believe Lil Bit is about to be 3. Hope to see y'all at the hunt again this year.
Post a Comment