Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Christmas 2016

I feel like I had to put the date up there in the title since Christmas was close to 2 months ago and last year!!!  I really am going to try to get better at posting, so here comes a few in the next few days.  Let's go all the way back to Christmas!  Our traditions were still the same, and I love that.  We spend Christmas Eve at Pop and JuJu's house and enjoyed a yummy brunch, some gingerbread cookie decorating and opening presents.  It was a fun day spent with family.


Matching Dresses!


Decorating Gingerbread Men



=





Soph read the Bible story for us this year




Christmas morning we woke up and opened our presents.  We started a new tradition this year of something you want, something you need, something to wear and something to read.  I think next year I will replace something you wear with something you play with to make it a little more fun!  It helped me be more intentional with gift buying.  Santa brought their stockings and they got most excited about their electric toothbrushes!  I failed to take any pictures Christmas morning except this one in their favorite joint gift.  This hammock stayed up in our den for at least a week.  I cannot wait until the weather is more consistently warm and we can all sit in it outside!


Christmas evening we headed over to Doc and Gaga's  We had a yummy dinner and opened presents and spent a great evening with family.




I am so thankful that all our family is in one place and that we get to spend so much time with them.  Such a blessing!

No comments: