Friday, June 16, 2017

About Every 2 Months

So it looks like I am on about an every 2 month rotation around here on the blog.  I have been pretty ill with Nugget.  I have been feeling really good for about the last 6 weeks, but I am in VBS planning mode now which will end after next week!!!  I have really loved being on this side of planning VBS, but I will be ready for it to be over so I can get some downtime before we start school in the fall and then Nugget arrives as well!  I'm going to make a few posts about what we have been up to the last few months.

We took a trip to the zoo with Daddy when he was off work one Friday.  It was a fun day of riding the carousel, Monkey and Daddy taking a ride on the zip line, a ride on the train and watching some of the different animals.  It was a fun day!
They have started holding hands a lot more when they walk places together and I love it!





We also took the girls strawberry picking at Delvin Farms at the beginning of strawberry season.  They had so much fun and since it is an organic farm the girls enjoyed picking the strawberries off the vine and eating them straight from the ground.  They were some very yummy strawberries and we will be doing that again in years to come!









The girls also enjoyed playing out in the rain one day when there was no thunder or lightening.  They stayed out there for a good 30 minutes or so jumping in big puddles and just playing in the rain.





No comments: