Monday, June 19, 2017
It's Another GIRL!!
Well, we have known for almost 10 weeks that we were having another little girl because of genetic testing, but I was waiting until I had my 20 week anatomy scan to confirm it and it was confirmed on Tuesday - its another girl!!
We are so excited to be welcoming this sweet baby around Halloween. Her scan turned out normal and she was very active during the entire thing. She cooperated so the tech was able to get what she needed, but she kept moving the whole time. I have been feeling her for awhile now, but her movements are getting stronger and I am really enjoying it. She is most active at night when I finally rest on the couch and Monkey and Nate have actually been able to feel her kick once already. Monkey LOVED it and keeps walking up to me and asking to feel again. This is my favorite part of being pregnant, feeling life moving inside your womb. What a miracle of God.
We do have a name for this precious girl. Her name is going to be Lottie Bea. I have always loved the name Lottie, every since I went to my first production of Phantom of the Opera. There is a small song in the play where they talk about Little Lotte and I have just always loved it. I have held on to that name for awhile and I was talking to my dad one day early in the pregnancy and mentioned the name and he let me know that my great grandfather had a sister names Lottie. So I loved that there was a family connection. Her middle name is a nod to me and my nickname. My family has always called me B and so I loved using Bea as her middle name. I also love for my girls names to have meaning
Lottie mean tiny and feminine and Bea means bringer of joy. We sat on middle names for awhile, but once I saw the meaning of Bea - I knew that was her middle name. This little Nugget was such a surprise to us and we are so thrilled to meet her soon that we knew her name meaning bringer of joy was very appropriate.
Sweet girl, we already love you so much and when I look at my 2 girls on earth now, I see you standing with them one day. We look forward to getting to hold you and pray that the Lord continues to watch over you as you grow and develop. Lord willing, we will see you very soon. We are already halfway there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment