Monday, January 22, 2018

10 Years

10 years, it feels like a lifetime, in the best way.  I cannot believe that I have been married to my best friend and the love of my life for 10 years.  Looking back at when we started out, I could never have imagined that we would be here.  It was a hard road to go through to get here and we have known quite a bit of loss in our 10 years together, but my goodness, I would not have wanted anyone else by my side through it all.  He is my rock, he keeps me sane.  He makes me laugh, he makes me smile.  We spend so much of our time together and I never tire of being with him.  Watching him be a father to our now 3 girls has been amazing.  He loves them with a fierce love and he is such a good dad.  He truly takes care of all of us and I love him.

Here is to the rest of our lifetime together.  I love you babe.



No comments: