Friday, October 29, 2010

Lucie in the Fall

You all know by now that my FAVORITE time of year is fall.  I love the sound of crunching leaves under my feet, I love the crisp air and the clear blue skies, I love the smells in the air and the things that we bake during this time of year.  This is Lucie's first fall with us, so I thought it appropriate to do a photo shoot this morning.

The lighting wasn't perfect, I could have chosen a better time of day - but this worked out ok.  Nate was home today so he helped me by holding up treats to keep her attention.  I waited a little too late with the leaves, they are not as orange as when they first fell off the tree, but it works!


This is her look before she goes crazy - or she knows she is getting in trouble.  The ears go back both times, but it's all in the eyes as to whether she is sorry or about to go nuts - this is the look of crazy.




This is her signature look - it's my favorite and always will be.  I love that it looks like she is smiling.

I had to add this one because it looks like Nate or I just said something hilarious and she is dying laughing.

This is to show how high she can jump.

Nate was letting her get some of her wiggles out during the shoot (just like a child I tell you) and this was one of the classic shots I got - I mean really - she is at his waist - it's ridiculous.

2 comments:

Karen said...

LOVE these photos of your cute puppy! esp the ones where she's smiling and laughing. adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey B! It's Marianne! Haven't been to your blog in awhile, but I just wanted to say hi! Lucie is quite a pretty lady! I'll talk to you this weekend!