Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Baby Face Husband Is Back!

My handsome man

So, Nate started growing his beard at the beginning of September.  He was always planning to keep it through the end of November when it looked like this...
This is a beard that had grown for two months and been trimmed, then starting Nov.1 it didn't get shaved for months - out of control grizzly!! 
Once we made it through November and Auburn continued to have an undefeated season, we came to an agreement that he could keep it as long as Auburn was winning.  Well - hopefully all of you know - Auburn won their final game on Monday night and are now the National Champions!  War Eagle!!  Therefore, Nate decided to go ahead and shave his beard tonight.  He probably should have waited until things thawed out a little bit, because pretty sure when we leave for church tonight it's going to be pretty painful for him - sorry baby.  And now that his beard is gone, I'm realizing that I had grown accustomed to it - I actually liked it (when he kept it trimmed).  He had a little bit of fun with the shaving and I of course documented it - enjoy!!

The beard - nice and trimmed.  This will be back - I really do like it and Nate enjoyed not shaving for 4 months.

Chops - wish we could have figured out "Starburns" but it would have taken too long!  You can Google the show Community to find out what I'm talking about.

Gotee - I had to take a double take because his dad wears a gotee a lot - and for a moment - he looked a lot like his father.

Handle Bar Mustache

Mustache - this was just really creepy by the way - this picture doesn't do it justice