




![]() |
| I think this one is by far my favorite out of all of them. I'm no exactly sure what it is, but I LOVE this one. |
![]() |
| Ju-Ju found this cute little white chair and we weren't sure if she was ready for it, but she did so good sitting in it. |

![]() |
| This one is pretty sweet too and would look good next to the one above I think. |

![]() |
| Had to get a naked shot in between outfit changes! |
![]() |
| Since we were getting ready to move I wanted her to get a few shots in front of our old hous so we would have some pictures to remember. |
![]() |
| Love that we actually got Lucie to sit for a picture and that we are all looking at the camera. Great family shot in front of the old house. |






![]() |
| I love this one too. I think it's her face and the color of the photo. |


![]() |
| This was one last setting and she was so done with pcitures and she let us know as soon as we set her down in the chair. She laid pack and kicked her leg up on the arm rest. Pretty cute! |
Thanks again Jess. I am so happy each time and I am so happy that we are able to capture her and sneak in some family pictures every 3 months. What a treasure these will be to have later as she grows.








1 comment:
What cute pictures. The family shot needs to be blown up and framed for the new house.
Post a Comment