Look at these rolls!!!!!! I can't stand it! My goodness, I just want to squeeze her all the time!
Monday, June 11, 2012
It Just Takes Some Time...
Like I said before, she started getting used to the beach. We finally just started laying out a towel in the shade of the umbrella and she like playing on that. We took some toys down there and that gave us some more time.
After a little playtime, I pulled her up in the chair to people watch. She loves watching her surroundings and that usually keeps her occupied for a good long while.
After sitting with me for awhile I put her back down on the towel to see what she would do. She decided to explore her surroundings and lifted up the towel to feel the sand. Once she did that, I think she realized that she liked it and started playing with it a bit! So happy that she was getting used to it! I still don't really care about the ocean (I actually hated it when I was little too), but I sure did love to play in the sand and build sand castles, hopefully baby girl will too!
She had these cute bloomers and hat from Pottery Barn that we decided to take her picture in on the beach. I love them!
I might just have a little beach bum on my hands - she just needs a little more time to get used to things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment