Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Today I'm thankful for my daddy, my husband and my father-in-law.

I'm thankful for a father who knew the importance of raising his children in a Christian home.  He was an earthly father that made it easy for me to learn and see the love of my heavenly Father.  He raised us with love and made sure we never went without.  He always had the answers to my questions growing up and still to this day has answers to my many questions.  He is an example to me of what it looks like to love your family well and to work hard to provide for them.  He is the reason that I looked for such a good man to be my husband.


I am thankful for Nate and I am thankful that I can call him a daddy - more thankful than anyone will ever know.  He is such a wonderful father and I am watching him work hard to raise our daughter in the ways of the Lord.  He plays with her, he is attentive to her, he is present in her life and he is already setting an example for her as to who she should look for to marry.  I pray that he can be an example to her so that she chooses to follow Jesus at an early age.  I hope that he can be her prince and her knight in shining armor.  Thank you honey for being such an excellent father to our little girl.








I am also thankful for my father-in-law today as well.  He raised Nate to be the man that he is today and I am so thankful that he is still involved and continuing to shape Nate and helping him learn.

What a blessing these men are in our lives.

No comments: