Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pool Time!!!!

As I said earlier in the week, Monkey LOVED the pool.  She is our little fish.  I wish I had gone ahead and done swim lessons this year, but we will definitely do them next year.  The biggest thing we need to learn right now is to not swallow all the pool water!  She loved being dunked by her daddy and we even started working on jumping off the side of the pool to her daddy.  She had so much fun!
One of my favorite swimsuits she got...
the back is even better!
She is becoming such an expressive child, these pictures capture the joy she had while swimming!



Her cousins had the great float, it was inflated around the edges and then mesh in the middle.  Her daddy put her in the highest part of the mesh and she loved being able to "swim" in the float.

Quick pic with GaGa before heading out for the day
Learning to "float" on her back, she got more comfortable each day.
 





Doc and his girls!
 

I LOVE this picture.  Such a sweet moment.
Daddy looking serious while he watches his girl "swim"!
 

No comments: