But, oh my - what a weekend we had! It was so much fun, but we were so busy and so tired that I didn't get a single picture. I so love to post pictures with my blogs, but it just isn't happening this time. Here's how the weekend went down:
Friday
- Pick up girls from school at 2:30, head to Purple Cow to get Friday Icees, head to friends house to pick up 3 yr old Isaac for the night - head home to take care of three kids, three dogs, and a cat for the night (listen to funny conversations between three kids and laugh that this is my life for the weekend!)
- Get home, play outside with two 3 yr olds and a 5 yr old
- Head in for dinner - had friends over with their 2 yr old for dinner - so now we have 4 adults, 4 kids, three dogs and a cat in the house (throat beginning to hurt at this point)
- Eat dinner and try to enjoy some conversation at this point with our friends, kids play in the back of the house so we are able to converse some (I'm already pooped at this point)
- Friends leave, kids in bed, and now my throat is really hurting and I'm ready for bed myself
- Sleep comes and goes
- Wake up (still not feeling great) at 6:45 with one child (I'm not used to waking up that early and having to be on!) I take care of Isaac and Nate takes care of all the animals
- 7:30 - the rest of the house is awake
- Breakfast, dress the kids, Nate plays with kids outside while I take a shower
- 11:00 - take Goose to her birthday party at Let It Shine and drop her off (thank goodness)
- Head home and feed lunch to the other two kids
- Head back and pick up Goose
- Head home to play a little bit and then down for naps
- 2:00 - Nate and I try to nap on the bed with Goose in between us watching a movie (she doesn't nap anymore, just rests while So-So naps)
- Wake up - Isaac heads home with his mom and dad and we head to Chick-fil-a to feed the girls dinner
- Movie and popcorn after dinner
- Bedtime for girls
- Benadryl and bedtime for the adults
- Sleep much better
- Wake up feeling much better
- Play games and eat breakfast
- Do some Thanksgiving crafts (I usually bake with them, but just wasn't up to it this year)
- Play outside
- Lunch
- More crafts
- Naps
- Play
- Dinner
- Baths
- Bed
- DONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment