It's too cold. When the water in your dog's outside bowl freezes solid - it's too cold. When your hot water heater breaks - it's too cold! Yep - you read that right. We woke up to no hot water this morning. Nate was brave enough to wash his hair in the sink with the frigid water. I, however, am a huge weanie when it comes to cold water. Pretty sure I heated up a pot of water on the stove this morning and used it to wash my hair and take a little bird bath. Perhaps I would have lasted in the old days!
We got the verdict today and our hot water heater is busted. Therefore, I now know what Nate and I will be getting for Christmas - HOT WATER! :) But as my aunt said tonight, as least we are getting a gift that we will both use every single day - gifts don't get much better than that!
They are coming tomorrow to install the new unit - too bad it will be after I am already at work. Looks like water on the stove and a bird bath is in store for me - hopefully just for one more day. I don't think I will ever take hot water for granted again.
Hope you all enjoy your warm showers in the morning! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment