I'm a couple of days late posting this one because Nate and I are both home sick with a cold now :(. Don't know what it is about this holiday season, but I have been reading on Facebook and it seems that most people have been sick with something over this holiday. It's not too fun, but the cold seems to be losing it's power - I didn't get it as bad as Nate did!
That being said - on Christmas Day we started with a brunch at the Marriott with my side of the family. My grandmother treats us to that each Christmas morning. This year it was especially fun driving there in the the SNOW!! After that we came home and rested a little bit (Nate was already sick) and then we headed to the Meyers for family Christmas. We had a yummy dinner of ribs and all kinds of casseroles - with bread pudding and peppermint pie for dessert. We enjoyed spending time with each other and opening our gifts - then headed home to beat the ice before it got too bad.
What a wonderful holiday - I am so thankful for the Lord's many blessings in our lives and for two wonderful families to spend the holidays with.

1 comment:
So glad you guys had a great Christmas, even if you weren't feeling well!
Post a Comment