
Tonight, after celebrating with my extended side of the family (a good time was had by all by the way!), I took all the grandparents back to their houses in Hendersonville. On my way home, I had some good quiet time in the car just listening and singing to my Christmas music. I decided to listen to one of my new ones this year - Dave Barnes "Very Merry Christmas". I was listening the song "Family Tree" and of course it brought tears to my eyes (there are many Christmas songs that have this effect on me). There was just one line in it and I loved it - listened to it again as a matter of fact!
"And I dont know where Im going, but I do know who Ill be."
I love this. I think I will adopt it for my new year slogan. I have no idea what my life looks like tomorrow or in the weeks or months ahead, but I do know that I am a child of God - and for now I will rest in that and be glad.
Very Merry Christmas to you and yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment