Well, it may not be a whole lot, but we still woke up to snow this Christmas morning! These come around only once in awhile in the South, so we have to enjoy every little bit we get. Even though it barely covered the grass, it rained enough for every branch on the trees to be coated in white. That's my favorite!
Yesterday we got to celebrate with my family. We had a wonderful lunch of Cornish Hens, Baked Potatoes and yummy Veggie Kabobs. After lunch we had a relaxing afternoon of opening gifts and just spending time with the family. Of course, I didn't lift my camera the whole time we were there, but I will get some pics from Bird and post them later!
Last night when we got home, we let Lucie open her present. She loves both of them and has already been playing with them non-stop.
| Her first present - a very large rawhide bone. She was so excited, but wasn't sure how to begin attacking it. |
| She was not happy with me here. Here is her second toy and I wanted to get a pic of them together so I told her to "leave it" and she was itching to play! (The nose has already been ripped off the snowman by the way!) |
| Figuring out how to begin. |
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment