Well against all my expectations, we actually got some of the pretty white stuff on the ground today! Yay!! This afternoon, I let Lucie out for her first walk in the snow. Never did I think that my little girl would get to see snow before she was even one. Since I let her out while the snow was still coming down pretty hard - it was almost like rain for her. (She hates the rain). However, after a little while, she got used to it and just liked licking it off everything. I can't wait to take her out tomorrow now that we have even more on the ground to see what she thinks!
Before I post pictures from today though - I have to post another picture. Her Aunt Courtney found a book at the Scholastic book sale the other day that is perfect for her. It's going to be Lucie's Christmas present from Courtney, so we don't have it yet, but I looked up the cover today on Amazon and it is perfect! Especially for a day like today. I cannot wait to see the entire book.
(Now if we could only figure out how to change the spelling of her name!) The author had to have met our dog before she wrote this book. ;) Our Lucie even has a red collar. She isn't wearing it in the pictures below, but maybe tomorrow I'll put it on her.
 |
| She stuck her nose down into the ground... |
 |
| Then she enjoyed licking it off! |
 |
| My favorite picture. She's waiting on more snow! |
No comments:
Post a Comment