Last night I was catching up on my episodes of One Tree Hill (not ashamed I watch it!). The episode last night was all about babies. It mostly took place in the hospital and they showed the babies in the nursery numerous times. Of course I loved it!
They used a quote a couple of times in the episode that resonated with me.
"Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged with us."
I started thinking about that statement today and it has some truth to it, but I also started thinking about it in light of Easter weekend. The fact that God sent His only Son to die on the cross for my sins lets me know that God will never be discouraged with me - with us. God's Child sent the ultimate message that He will forever love us, forever care for us - we only have to believe in Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment