I mainly chose the title to this post because he never reads my blog! :)
Happy Birthday to the man I love! I believe last year I wrote a clever poem to honor Nate. This year - my brain is just not that creative. I think this year I need to dote on him a little bit and talk about what a wonderful man that he is. God has blessed me with someone that provides for me, that takes care of me (more than I deserve) and that loves me with his whole heart. I'm not sure there is another man out there that could put up with me - at least for the rest of their life (other than my dad and brother).
I mostly love that we always laugh. No matter what - we find time to joke around with each other and just take time to laugh. I cannot wait to raise our precious child with such a wonderful man. What a great father he is going to make!
I love you baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment