Happy Anniversary Honey!
4 years ago today Nate and I were venturing out on the coldest day of the year to start our life together. I'm not lying when I say it was the coldest day of the year - I'm so glad that it didn't snow because if it had - I'm not sure we would have made it to the church!
It is amazing that we both found love when we weren't even really looking. There is no doubt in my mind that the Lord brought us together and gave us the gift of each other.
Nate, you are my best friend. You have always been a wonderful husband - you have always taken care of me. But now, I get the joy of watching you be a daddy. What a wonderful gift that now is. Becoming a dad has made you a better husband. I really do mean that. You now have two girls to take care of watch over and you do great job.
Here's to a lifetime more of laughter, tears, joy, sorrow and yes even fights! I love you more than words can say and I can't wait to see what God has in store for our journey ahead. He has blessed us beyond measure already.
No comments:
Post a Comment