Monday, January 16, 2012

Baby Boy On The Way

Saturday night we celebrated with one of our friends from church - she is expecting a little boy in February.  This will be her second child, but her first little man - so we had a little sprinkle for her so she would have some things for him when he arrives.

It was a wonderful evening celebrating with friends and bathing her in prayer for the arrival of this precious gift and the changes coming to her family.

I was able to crochet her a blanket - my first since I have had Pumpkin.  It was fun to do it - and I had the time since she is still taking 3 naps a day!  Pretty soon her awake time is going to get longer and I won't have quite as much time to work on this craft.

Here are some pictures of the afghan.  It is a simple granny square afghan, with what has become my favorite border.  It's a simple border and it pretty much goes with just about any pattern if you have at least two colors.



We cannot wait to meet you little man and we are praying for your momma over the next couple of weeks as she waits anxiously for your arrival!

No comments: