| I love this color blue on her - it's also my favorite color on her daddy. |
| There were too many things still going on on the beach. She wouldn't pay attention to the camera - she just wanted to focus on everything else. |
| Ga-Ga sent this sweet dress with her to the beach. |
| Monkey with her cousins. Monkey may not look like me, but at least So-So could be my mini-me in more ways than just looks. My genes got passed on somewhere! |
| The girls posed themselves like this and we loved it - such a good picture of Pop and Ju Ju with their girls. |
| Ju Ju and Monkey |
| Finally got a good picture with my girl! |
| Birdie and Chad with their girls |
| Monkey with her Pop - I love how she laid her head over on him. |
| Pop and his girls |
| This is one of my favorites. I love how she has her tongue sticking out! |
| Pop and Ju Ju - thanks for the trip!! |
| We rarely get a picture of just us anymore - need to remember to do this more often. |
| I love pictures of daddies and their girls like this. They are always so sweet. |
| Nate looked at me and told me to get an action shot. |
| This is what we got - perfect! |
| Daddy and his princess! |
No comments:
Post a Comment